The Lansdowne-Yeadon Elm Street Program plans to implement these Sustainable Organization objectives:
- Nominate Neighborhood Advisory Committee members
- Establish Elm Street Program committees and recruit volunteers
- Hold committee meetings and keep meeting records
- Ensure compliance with Lansdowne Economic Development Corporation’s bylaws and regulations
- Conduct resident survey in 2013, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Review accomplishments and budget annually
Partners & Resources
- Host fundraisers
- Identify new partners for cash and in-kind donations
- Identify regular and on-going funding
Interested in volunteering with our Sustainable Organization initiatives? Sign up here!
To learn more or share your Sustainable Organization ideas, contact the Elm Street Manager at 610.745.4063 or ElmStreet@LansdowneYeadon.org.