The Lansdowne-Yeadon Elm Street Program plans to implement these Design objectives:
- Provide guidelines and technical assistance for rehabilitation
- Provide guidelines and technical assistance for infill and new construction
- Design a public rain garden and produce stormwater management educational media
- Review zoning and propose changes as needed
- Address dangerous intersections
Interested in volunteering with the Design committee? Sign up here!
Maintaining Your Historic Home: A Practical Guide for Homeowners (1.3 MB PDF) by Delaware County Planning Department Historic Preservation Section (2009)
To learn more or share your Design ideas, contact the Elm Street Manager at 610.745.4063 or ElmStreet@LansdowneYeadon.org.