The Neighborhood Advisory Committee (NAC) meets regularly to provide oversight and make recommendations for the Lansdowne-Yeadon Elm Street Program implementation process. NAC members serve three-year terms.
The seven-member NAC consists of:
- 2 neighborhood residents appointed by Lansdowne Borough Council
- 2 neighborhood residents appointed by Yeadon Borough Council
- 1 member of Lansdowne Borough Council
- 1 member of Yeadon Borough Council
- 1 neighborhood resident or property owner who is a member of the Lansdowne Economic Development Corporation Board of Directors
The NAC is responsible for helping to maintain sustainability of the program.
The Neighborhood Advisory Committee has these objectives:
- Nominate Neighborhood Advisory Committee members
- Establish Elm Street Program committees and recruit volunteers
- Hold committee meetings and keep meeting records
- Ensure compliance with Lansdowne Economic Development Corporation’s bylaws and regulations
- Conduct resident surveys, analyze results, and make recommendations
- Review accomplishments and budget annually
Partners & Resources
- Host fundraisers
- Identify new partners for cash and in-kind donations
- Identify regular and on-going funding
Interested in volunteering with our Sustainable Organization initiatives? Sign up here!
To learn more about the NAC or share your Sustainable Organization ideas, contact the Elm Street Manager at 610.745.4013 or ElmStreet@LansdowneYeadon.org.